Tata Solar Park
Dholera Solar Park is a planned, large scale solar project in Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR), Gujarat. It is categorised as an Ultra Mega Solar Power Project, by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy of the Central Government of India; the capacity will be 5 GW by 2030.
Dholera Smart City India's first and largest integrated solar power company, TATA Power Solar has the expertise to design fully customized Solar Power Plant Projects. TATA has installed over 17 utility-scale solar energy projects across 13 states,1.5 GW.
The Gujarat government highly promotes renewable power generation projects. In a short span of time, it has given the permission of a 60,000-hectare land parcel for the world's largest renewable energy park. On Friday 9th October 2020 TATA announced the award from Gujarat Urja Nigam Limited(GUVNL) for 100 MW solar project in Dholera Solar Park of Gujarat. The company has won this capacity in a bid announced by GUVNL in march 2020. The project has to be commissioned within 15 months from the date of execution of the PPA. Gujarat Power Corporation(GPCL) will develop a common infrastructure for the proposed project.
Here are a portion of the focuses made in their introduction
- The Government of Gujarat has turned out with a proposition to set up the world's biggest sunlight based power park of 4,400 MW limit at Dholera.
- The all out land zone of DSIR is around 920 sq. km of which 520 sq. km has been distributed for town arranging and roughly 400 sq. km falls under CRZ of Gulf of Khambhat.
- The proposed Solar Power Park will cover the place that is known for about 8,594.95 (hectare) ha, of which 7,949.17 ha fall under CRZ-1B, 204.34 ha in CRZ-III, 5.03 ha in CRZ-IVB and 436.40 ha in non-CRZ zone.
- The all out zone accessible for the advancement of sun powered park subsequent to cutting out the 'No-go' territories of salt bogs, mud-pads, mangroves and blended regions inside these land highlights would be to the tune of 8,594.95 ha of which the proposed sunlight based venture would involve a zone of around 8,252 ha.
- The site contacts the Gulf of Khambhat on the eastern side and waterway Sukhbhadar goes through the northern side of the unique speculation locale.
- There are no eco-delicate regions inside 2-3 km of the site. The closest eco-delicate site of Velvadar Black Buck haven is around 4 km south-west from the closest sun powered plot arranged.